celebrations



Hello! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far. It's my friend Lulu's wedding dinner tonight and so I drew her a card, depicting her as an Indian Goddess in a Chinese cheongsam because I always joke that she's my Chinese friend and I'm her Malay friend in terms of palate. Both their names start with 'Az' and I find it so cute! I was half-worried I wouldn't be able to deliver the card on time (rather than a speech that she asked me to record!) as I had pulled my muscle and felt like a handicapped unable to use my hands. Today, however, it is much better so I sat down to sketch and paint it digitally. My sketchbook is back in the UK but there was no space for art materials so all creations continue to be digital. I'm a little surprised at my 'digital abilities' and can only conclude that working on the blog design for Devilishly Pleasurable has taught me loads of things thus far :)

 


2 comments:

  1. I love your art work..so pretty..your friend must be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art work..so pretty..your friend must be proud.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting devilishly pleasurable. would love to hear from you & drop by your sites too. do 'follow', add to blogroll-- would love to return that favour too x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...